Saturday, March 3, 2007

Circle Game Saturday


February is finally complete, March is here, and spring, in my mind, is just around the corner (hopefully). Here's the new question...(sorry, it is aimed at people who experience or have experienced seasons):
What is your favorite sign of spring?
Now that we have moved into our neighborhood, one of my new favorite signs of spring is the blooming pear trees that line the streets. They are gorgeous. It was a wonderful surprise last spring when I saw them and I can't wait to see them again around mid-April.

7 comments:

MacGeiber said...

Kolm's annual donation to hair club for dogs.

Anonymous said...

My favorite sign of spring is carefully calculating the daily growth of the flower bulbs I have planted in my garden. This year my daffodils started in January! I'm sure the tops were affected by the February freez but they are resiliant little buggars!
-cuz M

Ryan said...

pins in the holes at golf courses :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Baseball spring training ... when leaves first start to appear on trees ... and when the evening weather is warm enough to take walks with A.

Ryan said...

I guess if you're married to to the blogger you get to have 2-3 answers...

Maybe Wifey will start her own...

good game T. (insert pat on the toosh here)

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Ha! I love the insert!