Sunday, April 1, 2007

36 Sports in 36 Months



Calling all OSU fans! My cousins M and B had a great idea. They wanted to support all Ohio State athletes by attending all 36 varsity sports at The Ohio State University. I hopped in on the fun, and the idea became attending all 36 varsity sports in 36 months. M made the great shirts we are wearing in the picture with Jim. We are also planning on making scrapbooks and keeping a blog of our experiences. You can find the blog at http://osuchallenge.blogspot.com. (Link will also be provided on the left).
GO BUCKS!

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I love that picture.
I love Mr. T's black jeans.

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea wifey! And I'm glad I can help. And you know your project is off to a good start when you run into JT on your first day!