Friday, June 22, 2007

Saturday Circle Game (Early)


We are leaving tomorrow for a two week vacation. Most likely I will not be blogging much while we are gone. However, you never know, so stop by once in a while over the next few days.
I did want to get in the Saturday Circle Game before the craziness of vacation preparation begins. I have made a few people answer this question already, but humor me and post your answers anyway so that other people can enjoy them.
Question: If you had two other lives to live what would you do? My answer will be in the comments section.

4 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

For one life I would like to be an environmental scientist or a conservationist working for the Sierra club or something similar.

For the other life I would like to be a repair woman or perhaps a craft store owner.

(Ok, I admit, I cheated I gave three. )

Anonymous said...

If I had two more lives I would:

- Learn how to do pottery and open up a pottery store.
- Flip houses.

Ryan said...

be a pro golfer

be a pro photographer

Anonymous said...

It's time for a new blog friend! I know you're home:)
-S