Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Chompers are Coming Out


Surgery occurs tomorrow at 9:30am. I wasn't nervous about it until I started looking through the google images of wisdom teeth. Then I saw a whole bunch of people with swollen faces and gauze sticking out of their mouths. This cute carton makes me feel better, though. It almost looks fun with all of those teeth smiling. Unfortunately, I know better. I will be put to sleep, and they will remove all four. The bottom ones will be the least fun. They are pointing in various directions. The top two shouldn't be as bad. Let's hope surgery is a smooth ride tomorrow. And if not, let's hope the medicine is very, very strong.

6 comments:

Dri said...

I hope for a good surgery for you as well. I had all four of my wisdom teeth out when we lived in Wooster. It wasn't fun, but it wasn't horrible. My only advice would be to take it easy for a couple of days. I think I overdid it a couple days after I had them out and got dry sockets. Bleck.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have courage babes. Things will work out ok. The good thing is that you will only need to do it once.

Love ya!

Da

Anonymous said...

You are probably in the midst of, hopefully nearing the end of your surgery right now. I'm thinking of you and your recovery!
-M

Malissa said...

um....where was i on these details? you FAILED to mention this to me, ever.
but....i'm thinking of you.
and you will read this afterwards, but i was shopping the next day after 4 of mine were removed (2 of them were impacted).
so, here's hoping to some retail therapy if the drugs are worn off!

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Google and web MD are bad news. Stay away.

Just think, you'll be one of these people that it will NOT adversely affect.

Hope you're doing well!

Iris Took said...

Hope it went well and you are recovering.