Monday, August 13, 2007

Catching Up


It's been a long time without blogging. I am going to try to catch up with what I have missed...slowly.

The first thing to report...

The chompers are out and the pain is gone. My mouth still feels funny and I have a lingering stitch that doesn't want to dissolve. But the swelling and bruising is gone and I have long been off the Vicodin. I am glad it is over and definitely glad I did it during the summer. It would not have been pleasant to have to return to the classroom to talk for 8 hours a day shortly after surgery.

5 comments:

Malissa said...

yes, i too am glad that you did not have to teach after this event.

Dri said...

I'm glad everything is going good with your chompers.

Hope preparing for school is coming along.....

Iris Took said...

Glad you are recovering. This is an intense procedure.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, too!
How's your bathroom coming along? Is it finished?

Amy said...

I've missed reading your blogs! :) I wish you the best as school begins!