Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Prego Report - It's a...



BOY!

Yep, that's Bean above.

Several days ago we visited a business in the area that specializes in 3D/4D ultrasounds and was recommended by several friends. We were going in to have the normal 2D gender determination but the women at the front desk suckered T into getting the 3D/4D done. I'm so glad they did. I'm fascinated by these pictures. Yes, they are a little surreal...I'm the first to admit, the child needs to gain a few pounds. But, look!  Little feet!

Bean was camera shy at first; he kept rolling over so all we could see was his back side. But he eventually decided to cooperate and show his face and we had a great time watching him do his thing. His biggest form of entertainment - moving his arms - those things were all over the place.

So how sure was the techician about the gender? Very. Could I see what she saw? Um, no. But T says he could. We are aware, however, that the process is not 100% accurate. Our precious neice is living proof of that. Were we excited about Bean being a boy? Absolutely, but we would have been just as excited if Bean were a girl. It's just fun to find out more information about this little person that will join our family in a few months.

And now a note from T:
Hi everyone, it's T - I don't think I got suckered into it... I think I knew it was a special opportunity. It was like we got to spend 20 minutes with Bean, and it was great! I felt my second kick tonight while we were watching TV. Awesome.

And one last picture... Can you see T's bottom lip? It's definitely there.



5 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

YAY! Congrats A. and T.! I'm so excited for you.

These photos are amazing! I tell you what, Kyle :) is just a CUTIE pie.

I love the last photo with the cute little lips.

CONGRATS AGAIN! Does it seem more real?

Anonymous said...

How Awesome! We only ever had the
2D but this is seriously cool.
So his Bean his official name? I like it. :)
Randa

Malissa said...

does this mean that Kylee is suggesting you drop the "e" from the end of her name so you can name your boy after her? I'll throw Maliss into the mix then.
YAY! these are very cool pictures! i want to squeeze his toes.
also, i don't see the bottom lip.....

Unknown said...

That's awesome. Congrats!!!

Dri said...

Congratulations again you two! We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet Bean, a.k.a. Andre. :)