Sunday, February 11, 2007

36 Sports in 36 Months


My cousin, M, came up with a great idea. She is determined to watch all of the 36 sports at least once at our local university. The idea snowballed and it became 36 sports in 36 months. She decided to make shirts, and I decided to enjoy her in her endeavor.
(PS. The shirts are AWESOME (thanks, M!). Red with black and white letters the include all 36 sports - Iron-on letters rock.)

Why am I doing this?

For several reasons: 1) I love spending time with my cousin and other loved ones who might be joining us. 2) All student athletes deserve our support, not just the football players or basketball players that get constant media and public attention. 3) I love goals and objectives, especially when they are fun.

Saturday we attended our first sporting event...Men's ice hockey. Only need 35 more by Feb. 9th, 2010.

4 comments:

Malissa said...

i'm so jealous that i can't be part of this 36-Sport Club. ;) you guys will have a blast and maybe i can join you for a few of them!!
(maybe you'll be on WNCI??)

Anna@MetaMusings said...

I hope you can join us for a few!

Anonymous said...

What musings is not telling everyone is that I kidnapped her Sat. by making her take me to urgent care for a careless injury, babysit me all day and tend to my every need, help me iron on letters for hours, then drive husband and my sorry behind to pick up our stranded truck at 10:30 at night when she had a midterm due the next day. This is why my little cuz is my favorite cuz of all!

Anna@MetaMusings said...

It was a fun day! Better than sitting home alone working on the midterm! And the midterm still got done. :)