Monday, February 19, 2007

BLOGGING HIATUS

T. and I recently started painting our family room. (I'll wait to comment on how I think it looks until it is completed - with furniture back in place.) Unfortunately this means my computer has been temporarily disassembled and there will be no blogging until the project is finished (I am currently hi-jacking someone else's computer - Thanks, M). This is disappointing for me, as I am now addicted to blogging, but I hope the painting and reassembling of the furniture will be done by tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Oh, oh, oh! I can't wait to see pictures! FUN! What color?

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Thanks! One color is "mannered gold" - haven't decided what I think about that color yet as an accent wall and the other color is "Ivoire" which I really like. That one is on three of the walls. We are waiting on a new chair and pillows.