Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Boondogglers


I have to brag a little on my cousin-in-law (the lead singer of the Boondogglers - yes, I can get autographs) and the rest of the band. (click here for the definition of a boondoggler). The band is terrific and knows how to entertain and the band's followers know how to enjoy themselves. If you are in Columbus on a night of a gig it is well worth your time to stop by and enjoy the music as well as the company. Thanks for the entertainment Friday night...as always it was a great time. And to the friends and family that enjoyed it with T. and I, we appreciated you coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those guys are freakin' good. And your "cousin-in-law" is HOT!!!

OK, it's me - B - thanks for the publicity and for getting some of your friends out there too. Good times - we MUST do it again.