Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February


February has always been the toughest month for me. The dark effects me; the holiday season is a fond but distant memory; my patience level with students, co-workers, and loved ones decreases. Historically it has been the month that I look for other jobs even though I enjoy my job and feel that it is the career for me right now. So I am overall relieved that March is just a few short days away. I am looking forward to longer days, warmer days, new beginnings, and outdoor activities with loved ones.

2 comments:

Malissa said...

i too am very relieved that March is here. it's great to have the sense the warmer weather and spring is right around the corner. i'm pretty excited for flowers to bloom and for things to turn green.

Anonymous said...

Summer follows Spring SO quickly once we get through Feb.! March is here friend. You can rejoice! Now we just need that sun and those flowers:)
-S