Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sensitive

It could be the 13 hour day I just worked (hip hip hooray for parent teacher conferences), but I feel like my emotions are being thrown up and down and side to side today. Happy emotions, sad ones, feelings that spring from fear of change, thoughts that spring from guilt, emotions that emerge from pride in something I have accomplished. Change, good and bad, seems to be swirling around in my world. The change is not necessarily impacting me directly but, rather, indirectly. Guilt, unfortunately, seems to swirl in my world too. Is there anyway for any of us to get rid of that feeling? I know some people that say they regret nothing. I am not there. And I am not sure I wish to be there. For better or worse guilt is sometimes my best motivator and teacher. Fortunately to balance out the moments of uncertainty and insecurity there are moments of pride, happiness, contentment, and satisfaction. For some reason I feel more subjected to all of these emotions today.
Here's to a more stable day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will discuss this more on Sunday... :)

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

**HUG**

Anna@MetaMusings said...

Thanks. Feel like I am a little more myself today.