Thursday, March 22, 2007

Battery Blues


I went to take a picture of my 3 hour old nephew on Monday. The batteries in the camera that I had not picked up for about a month were dead. So in the age of technology, I turned to my trusty back up - my razr cell phone. Of course - batteries were too low to take a cell phone picture. AGH!
Why is it that I feel like I have bought 390,561 AAA batteries and cannot find ANY of them. Anyone have a good method of keeping these necessary but annoying things organized? Will we ever be free of these pesky things?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A.
Go to any store. Buy a small rubbermaid container. Put your batteries inside. Put the container in your office closet.
Also, keep a couple extra in your camera case.
Done. :)

Love to you.
T. in VA.

Ryan said...

nope...never free of them...

Anonymous said...

Usually around Christmas different stores (mostly hardware stores) have a special on batteries. Like, 50 batteries for $5.00 or something. I get those deals, which come in convenient little containers and keep them in my junk drawer. I also put a few in my camera case.

MacGeiber said...

We bought a bunch of rechargables (and a recharger). It's surprising how much the premium paid for rechargables helps the memory.