Friday, May 18, 2007

Back to Blogging


It seems as if it has been forever since I blogged. And I have missed it. I have missed writing about random things that happen in my day and miscellaneous thoughts that I have as I observe life. As I have committed myself to a partial solitary confinement this week and last, please know that catching a few minutes here and there to read comments that you have posted about former blogs has been a highlight.
My self - imposed solitary confinement has come about because of a grad school project. It is a project that looks at how science, mathematics, and technology effect our understanding of quilting...yep, you heard it correctly, quilting. Yes, it is crazy, and I have been consumed by it for the past two weeks. I even had to get a little tutoring help in chemistry from a science teacher/friend at work. (Side note - Chemistry is a lot more interesting than I remember from high school!) Now the project is 95% done and I am relieved. I must admit, though, I had fun. But as the old adage goes, all good things must come to an end. And in this case, I am MORE than OK with that.


No comments: