Friday, May 18, 2007

HeHeHe

I almost forgot to tell you about the funniest part of my week...I still laugh out loud when I think about it.

We started the project presentations that I told you about (in an earlier post) in grad class this week. The first person got up and started talking about science, mathematics, technology, and our understanding of global warming. She began with a quick "pre-test" she created on her power point presentation. She asked us to pick all of the following answers that applied. Her question was what human actions contribute to the increase of carbon dioxide in our environment. One of her answers...the use of arousal cans. We sat in stunned silence as we registered her mistake. I almost fell out of my chair when my professor piped up and asked where he could find one of those cans. (We all agreed High Street would be the most likely place.)

P.S. I am positive she meant aerosol can. Good times in grad school.

1 comment:

Malissa said...

ohmigosh! her freudian slip is AWESOME