Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday Circle Game


Last week the fam and my very good friend, M from Trophy Life, went to a new, wonderful breakfast place. Once done at the new, wonderful breakfast place we were standing around in the parking lot talking about cars M should test drive and consider buying. Audi TTs, Camry Solaras, and various convertibles were discussed. Then Uncle D threw out the possibility of a Buick LeSabre. The Buick LeSabre is probably a very good car - however, not one that many 20 - 30 somethings are rushing out to buy...at least not that I am aware of. From there the conversation turned to possible vanity plates for M if she did pick the Le Sabre as her car of the future.


So, in honor of our discussion... what would your vanity plate be?





8 comments:

Anna@MetaMusings said...

First off, I must say, that I think vanity plates are hard. Or maybe I make it too hard. But it seems like that whatever is put on the back of your car needs to be a statement of yourself. And well...I find that statement hard to make in seven letters. Having said that...I did come up with two. I am not sure I'll rush out to buy either one...but if the government told me I HAD to have one...I think one of these would work.
1) EZLIVIN
2) FASPACE

I know they seem opposite, but that's good. If I ever have to have one I'll have some options.

Malissa said...

I've already called SMTHRDR (smoothe rider for those of you who are vanity plate challenged), so don't even think about it.
;)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I like your EZLIVIN plate. I don't necessarily agree that the plate would have to be a statement about YOU, but could also be about your ride, like...
For an 18 wheeler: HWYJNKY (Highway Junkie)
For a motorcycle: EZ RDR (Easy Rider)
My funny one would be: BIGSEXY
AND, my real one would be: BLT4SPD (Bulit For Speed)

Anna@MetaMusings said...

M - Perhaps now is the time for a vanity plate. You better snatch it up before someone else gets it.

B-rent - I like BLT4SPD (built for speed). However as someone who is at times vanity place challenged, I have to tell you that I immediately thought of the sandwich with the first three letters. In addition, in my family...SPD stands for silently but deadly. I'll let you decide what we are referring to if you don't already know.

Anonymous said...

"Bacon Lettuce Tomato 4 Silent But Deadly" is too funny. I think I will find a different one.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who wonders why the Dil family thinks S-P-D stands for Silent BUT Deadly? Since when does the word But start with "P"

My vanity plates would be IRNMEGN

-To all my Dutch fans out there, and i don't mean Pennsylvania Dutch, I'm sending props out to you.
-M

Malissa said...

"but" starts with "p" when Anna is typing. ;)

Anonymous said...

hmm...
katsprwl (kat's prowl)??

Or,
IMADORK